RUcore policies are intended to provide open access and the greatest possible impact for RUcore collections in a responsible manner that safeguards the copyright of the creator.
RUcore policies will be posted in this space as they become available:
- Who may deposit items in RUcore?
- What types of collections are acceptable?
- What type of preservation will RUcore support?
- Can a deposited item be removed from RUcore?
- Can an item be embargoed?
- What kinds of projects can RUcore support?
- How are creator's rights safeguarded in an open access repository?
- Do I have the right to place my published work in RUcore?
- Can restricted resources be hosted in RUcore?
- How can a user seek further permission to reproduce or reuse an RUcore resource?
- What constitutes responsible use of RUcore by repository visitors?
- How is the privacy of RUcore users actively protected?
- How is the privacy of RUcore collection creators protected?