is being developed by a team of digital library and metadata specialists at the Rutgers University Libraries. Please contact us about collections or projects you would like to include in RUcore
, or with suggestions about services and collections you would like to see in RUcore
Contact repository team members for assistance with designing your project for inclusion in the repository:
- Grace Agnew, Lead, Associate University Librarian for Digital Library Systems
- Ron Jantz & Chad Mills, Digital Library Architects
- Isaiah Beard, the libraries' imaging coordinator, provides guidance on digitization standards.
- Mary Beth Weber, Head of the Catalog Department, assistance with metadata design.
- Kalaivani Ananthan, manager of the Workflow Management System, assistance with metadata design and customizing the WMS for your needs.
- Rhonda Marker, Catalog Librarian, assistance with metadata design.
- Li Sun, Non-Roman Languages Catalog Librarian. Advise with metadata design and implementation.
Proposing a collection:
- Subject Area Library Liaisons Consult with the Rutgers University Libraries faculty liaison for your subject area. These faculty are most familiar with your subject and can help you assess your collection for inclusion in RUcore.
- Robert Sewell is head of Collection Development at the Rutgers University Libraries. He has oversight for the collection development policies of RUcore. Contact him for assistance in determining whether your collection should be included in RUcore.