RUresearch Data Portal
research Data Portal provides a place for Rutgers researchers to share their research data with the global scholarly community. RU
research leverages all the capabilities of RUcore and adds additional tools and services specific to research data.
RUresearch is designed to:
- Make research data broadly and permanently available to the scholarly community
- Provide access to supplementary resources, including codebooks, lab notes and publications, to provide the entire research context behind the data
- Meet or exceed all federal requirements for data sharing, such as the recent NSF data management plan requirement
- Provide access customized to the needs of the data and the primary user audience
- Evolve into a workspace where users can discover and reuse data, use and analyze their data, and share data openly with others when it is complete
offers a central portal of research data but also portals specific to your individual collection. Individual research portals include the Video Mosaic Collaborative, an NSF-funded collection of mathematics education videos and the Equine Science Center portal, featuring the Young Horse Teaching & Research Program video collection.
What does RUresearch Provide
- Robust preservation and long term access
- Metadata customized to your project's needs or community practice (e.g., DDI, Darwin Core, etc.)
- Access control, including flexible embargo periods and statements of use
- All associated information, presented in Context, such as codebooks, lab notes, Images, software, related publications, etc.
- Contact the RUresearch Data Team